Gay Speed Dating Events in Ireland
Can you take one night out of your life and use it to build your social network, have fun meeting new people and increase your chances of finding that special someone. If so, you have come to the right place.
RomeoRomeo JulietJuliet events are tailored for the gay community so that people who attend can build their social networks, increase their friend base, enhance their socialising skills, possibly meet THE ONE and have a lot of fun while doing it.
Basically there will be 2 events per month, one for guys, one for girls. Each event is limited to 40 people so book your place early by emailing:
The events will be held in a private VIP section of the renowned stylish restaurant, Brasserie 66 on Georges Street in Dublin city centre and our area will be closed off to non-registered public. The location is noted for its style and relaxing atmosphere and a bar will be available during the event and complimentary snacks upon arrival generously provided by Brasserie sixty6.
Check out the other sections on this site to see more detailed information on how the night will run, what to expect and some tips / ideas for dating.
RomeoRomeo JulietJuliet offers:
- A relaxed, intimate & fun atmosphere with a maximum of 40 likeminded people
- Unique experience without an immense price
- An email after the event with your double matches contact details
- Special discounts for return guests
- Dinner voucher given to one lucky person per event picked at random and completes the blind date scenario.
- This all comes at just €20 each per event
So what are you waiting for, contact Anthony of RomeoRomeo JulietJuliet to start the next stage of your social life.
Click the following links to follow me on these social networking sites: